Christmas is almost upon us and everyone getting to festive atmosphere again, it could not be happier to most of us. All those extra day we spend time with family, friends and closest to us – it & # 39; and the time when it comes to sharing and encouraging where you think nothing of spending your hard-earned money of others. However, food is particularly expensive, and if you & # 39; is not effective, you may find yourself throwing the remains that expensive in Turkey before the & # 39; ve had a chance to what to do with it!
This Christmas fajita recipe is ideal to make the most of the left-overs while still tasting GREAT! This simple fajita recipe follows the same standard principle that first came to the old Tex-Mex connection … but with a twist! The ingredients that you can associate with Christmas and the holidays. So here's what you & # 39; you'll need:
* Please note, guys, because exactly the left-overs that I can not give this amount.
Fajita Recipe Ingredients:
- remaining in Turkey
- cranberry sauce / jam
- Tortilla wraps
- chicken / vegetable stock sauce
How to make Christmas Fajita Recipe:
- Grill the bacon bits, until very crisp, they crumble into tiny fragments when pressure is applied. Allow to cool slightly, and broken into small pieces. Bring a pan of water to boil, at this point, and throw the broccoli.
- Tear in Turkey, following the natural grain. While grilling the bacon, fry a turkey holding a very small amount of oil (1 tablespoon to do it) is constantly moving over a high heat. Do not forget, we just heat up again, so it & # 39; s important to keep it moving in the pan and cook on a high heat is not too much. Heat for a few minutes.
- Heat the tortilla wraps in a warm oven or microwave if it is more convenient. 1 minute 30 seconds to do.
- Serve with shredded Turkey wraps it in bacon bits and sprinkle over. Add cranberry sauce to your taste. This makes the fajita more wet if you have any drought occurs in Turkey.
- Take brocolli boil down (5 minutes) and the grid over the contents of the package. Add a little of the sauce to bring out the flavors and serve.
This is a Christmas fajita recipes the whole family will enjoy and save money, re-using left food, it would be able to throw away!