Standardized Recipe ideology
The standard recipe for the term of a standard use of indicators cooking – standard dimensions, time, temperature, amount, etc. Abiding by this rule creates a single kitchen produce, regardless of whether tangible or intangible.
The idea of a standardized recipe is absolutely no stranger to many more. In fact, it has been very widely used around the world and there are certain indicators standardized recipe that we must follow. In the kitchen, the majority of standardized recipe standardization of food, ingredients and items in a restaurant may lead to profit or loss during the hours of operation. Some restaurants benchmark standardized recipes in the kitchen, some do not. There are pros and cons of standardized recipes.
benefits of having a standardized recipe
- creates an absolute standard kitchen products and -making activities.
- allows for a smooth transition to a different kitchen staffs.
- maintain food quality and standards under the kitchen hours of operation.
- key policy instrument for newcomers to the kitchen.
- Kitchen Update minds of staff, after a while . (Eliminating guesswork)
- Referral material related to disputes.
- Plate cheaper when calculating the cost of the kitchen .
- Have a good guide to a new menu is also related to the need for enforcement.
- Planning and cheaper to use, when a specific event top accounting / auditing kitchen control.
- Prevents raw food residues (good Kitchen Control)
- unpleasant – This may be the retention of the head list Chef standardized recipes in her room, and it was closed, and three major standardized recipe books and kitchen staff have to flip over one at a time to get everything done. Discomfort number of factors led to the kitchen staff are not standardized recipes.
- time-consuming – This is one of for reasons that do not follow the standard recipe. At peak times, the kitchen is no time to waste, and every minute counts.
- Right variations – Some cooks prefer to follow focused on the taste, some just love their own believes. This can cause problems if you do not have proper training and control of the Kitchen.
- The rules that broken – There always other people / customers throughout the restaurant. We & # 39; It s important to your customers. When standardized recipes of the restaurant is not tested regularly, provide inaccurate information in a standardized recipe. Solution: Leave the room or space food / cooking variations. This usually happens when the chef is not properly organized or well qualified for his position.
- The secret anymore – Some restaurateurs or furrowed cooks a standardized recipe book because I want to protect their nutritional knowledge. This is a classic approach: Someone comes in, take the recipe and leave the restaurant in a month.
- When you & # 39; he went to & # 39; and indeed gone – some time in a restaurant, on a piece of recipe page to get lost. When you & # 39; s lost, there will be a little havoc understanding of the need to take immediate action chef. In another case, it also can & # 39; Stolen & # 39; or & # 39; requested & # 39; as the restaurant changes and / or someone stealing that information, as well as a restaurant overlooking accidents as a kitchen fire.
- paragraph style recipes
- List-style recipes
- Action style recipes
- Heat the pan to low heat , crack two eggs into a bowl and add spices. Whisk well.
- When the pan is hot enough, add the oil and wait until the & # 39; s hot.
- Pour and turn heat to high until you see the side of the egg is really solid construction.
- Reduce heat to low and cook the eggs. It flips.
- Top it off with some crumbled ikan orbit, and voila!
- equipment and supplies needed
- Media (Photo / Video)
- Taste – To what extent should the food taste, paprika and how to expand from there.
- Precautions and warnings – Measures to deal with these mix food or cooking.
- Hints and Tips – the best way to beef up preparations and cook well without the hands-on training.
- What to do while waiting for – an important step or methods to follow, or while waiting cooking or preparing food ingredients or food ingredients, etc.
- mixtures alternative – Alternative this cooking method or food ingredient, which may or may not be available in some areas of the world. If you have any other way to do it, it should be noted ,.
- Halal status – Halal status is very important . Certain foods prepacked not halal manner, or pork-based materials containing food preparation, or use of alcohol. For example, rum flavor. It comes in halal and non-halal.
- Garnishing recommendations – this should be included, and shown after the prescription methods.
- Other information – This information should be portrayed at the bottom of the recipe, which is a way how to prepare the meat and cut it, or the intensity of the action of cooking the meat. It can also serve as a part where you throw a combination of Taste (No. 1), hints and tips (No. 3).
disadvantage of having a standardized recipe
Standardized recipes do not necessarily have certain standards that you need to follow. There are many ways that truly standardized personalized recipe, stick to the book, and use them to leverage in the future. Alternatively, you can also save them to your computer and organize them as well. Whatever it is, standardized recipes serve good purposes in the kitchen – Take the time to really follow the steps and you might just get happier guests / customers.
Three (3) of the common ways of writing a recipe:
thus, the writing style recipes in a recipe classical – and serve their own purpose in writing this. There are many advantages and disadvantages to this kind of writing style, and we & # 39; You want to leave that up to you to figure out. Anyway, here & # 39; s an example paragraph style written recipe:
Put pan frying pan and turn the heat to low. Now take a bowl, crack 2 fresh eggs inside, and add a little salt and pepper. Then grab a whisk and start beating until you & # 39; and mixed or very soft. When the pan is hot enough, add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl the oil around. You & # 39; ll notice the oil runs faster on hot pots. When the pan and oil hot enough, turn to high heat and pour in the eggs. Let the high heat while the eggs (the side of the pan) is a solid structure. At this time, reduce the heat to low. When the egg is cooked enough, flip it over, and top it off with some ikan circulates! Voila!
paragraph style recipes may work to some extent. Be sure to choose the method of writing as well.
List-style recipes of the list-style writing recipes is one of the easiest and most convenient way of writing a prescription. This method of following two sections – the header, footer. Header consists of various elements such as recipe name, temperature, yield, time, etc, while the footer contains methods applied to these components. An example of a list-style recipes:
-Eggs The Ikan Circulating 2 No eggs
-1 tablespoon of oil
Action-style recipes Action style recipes has been known as a murderously lists recipes, amounts, methods, and ingredients in a very organized and well-mannered. The first step usually contain ingredients and methods are only a certain food products, and the list goes on and combines the steps two and three. Here & # 39; s an example:
Action-style recipes can be very directive, and you can add more information to your liking. Choose which one is best for you and your audience will pick the correct value, and for them.
Standard elements of standardized Recipe Although there may be some general recipe indicators standardized recipes that can be both relevant and irrelevant, there are certain practical use of it and personalizing standardized recipe is a good way to go if you need stress recipe sheet recipe certain indicators . In a way, we always think of himself rather than end users.
Common Recipe Elements standardized recipe
These indicators are the basics – but are they better standardized recipes to really explain in detail what the outcome, what to avoid, what to do and what not, etc. While these are too long can be kept in the methods area or box in the action style recipe, it should include a section to it.
Add recommended standard recipe elements are recommended standard recipe elements is completely optional and will only be included in the selected dates. Note that most of the recipes that only take the simplest steps and representation of information is a concise, clear and to the point as possible.